Worship Leaders: Are you writing worship music?

I am struggling through the process of writing music again. I say again, because I have not made a serious effort at putting anything out since before I went to college.

I guess for some people that college experience is a time where all the creative juices come out. Some of you were able to sit around the dorms, and put some cool music together with guys from the house. This was not the case for me.

I was a commuter, with a family, and a very busy church position. Any writing I have done was with Jeremy and JP while we were in the Marine Corps.

All that said, I have an itch to be writing but I don't know where to start. I believe my strengths are in arranging more than original works, but look for more posts on the subject while I fight through the process over the next few months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment